Saturday, March 24, 2012

STRANGER, BULLY, FRIEND, to LOVE

not long ago,
he is a  stranger to me.
and in high school we met
i always being bully by him..
then i transfer school, follow my grandma move to other town
not very far, only the Range of Crocker is the barrier
haha...

after i'm finishing my high school,
i'm gone to my further study,
and now i'm in my college life as tourism student.. ^^,
log in to my Facebook,
some one add me to be friend,
looking at the profile picture
it's look familiar.
i try hard to remember,
and then memory flash in to my mind
about the story in the library...
funny but cute...:p
so i approve him to be in my friend list

2 month later,
i met him at the city street,
he smile, and greet me
"how are u?" like always "yea, i'm fine"
it's just a short conversation,
but that is the first time i ever met him again since the day i have being transfer away.
during that night, my chat bar pop out *bling*
guess who, it's him... what a surprise (not really) hehe

we chat, chat and chat...
i like to joke around and says
"why not we hang out sometimes"
and i receive good respond
"yea,sure... how about next week on Tuesday?"
i didn't expect that coming but hye 'ok'
we met after class,(KFC) ^^...
we chat long... we laugh a lot, asking, answering just like a criminal and a police officer >,<
haha, we head to the terminal together
i having a good evening with him...
since that day, we kept on video cam, SMS, calling and hang out(sometime)
i can't deny it... during this time, we kept contact each other
i think and feel i like him
it's became a habit with all this contact
a day didn't sees, text or talk to him like im dying
*don't tell me i'm in love..huh*

then in the October,
we go for a walk at the beach,
watching sunset, and he told me that he wanted to took a picture of me..
i ask why? it's just for a memory to remember u and this day..>o<
so let him, took a picture 1 or 2
when it's time to go home
feel like i don't want to let him go, in his car i just kept on silent and sudden tear down *silly girl*
he ask me why? nothing...
why? nothing... why?
directly i said : please don't sent me home yet, i still want to be with u... :'(, please...please don't go...
he take my hand, and hold tight (not that tight)
he said : i never leave u i promise, please stop crying... and smile for me...
and i ask whether i can borrow his shoulder and he let me his shoulder.

then he sent me home, and goodbye
see u tonight on the screen...
and i wait him on my chat bar that night
not long, he call me (v'cam) all we talk is about that day.
and why..
a few more minutes before midnight, he ask me
"Do u want to be my Girlfriend?" at first i thought it was just a joke...
then he ask again... and i ask him to wait
he says "I LOVE U"
and my heart feel like adrenaline *dup dap dup dap* fast like a train (hoho)
without doubt, i answer him honestly
direct " I LOVE U TOO" i saw him smile... happy..
he ask me not to look but i hear he say "YES"
i was so happy too...and so the story ends here
*my happy ending*

F.R.A,N.K.I.E  k*ma*

No comments:

Post a Comment