Saturday, March 24, 2012

twice and wise

think TWICE, find WISE...
people keep talking...
"think positive not negative..."

don't do everything in rust cause its will be regret, disaster and worst...
there always some time to think it slowly and more smart... so that, the PROB solve properly...
and there will be no regret in the end and no pain...
things solve perfectly without mistake.

i did mistake and i learn from it... i'm over stress on the trouble that i'm facing... and everything that had happen since my childhood life... until that day, i was under pressure... can't find where the smart though... and i get nothing... i hurt myself like crazy people...
until the next day i realize that the action that i make is useless, painful and its only cause the pain getting more deeper and it's hit me double of pain not only my heart but mm, i get nothing from doing it... i forgot about people surround me... my family who always there to help and always care and prepare to listen me... but what more to say... i'm not much talking people...  i like to be alone a lot... but that before, now i'm opening the new chapter to work with my life...

i try to change the way i'm living now... cause this is not the best life to go with...
 now i'm happy and cheerful then ever...

No comments:

Post a Comment